Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, jobs is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 13 points in Scrabble, and 16 points in Words with Friends
1. Profit privately from public office and official business
2. Arranged for contracted work to be done by others
3. Work occasionally
4. Invest at a risk
1. The principal activity in your life that you do to earn money
2. A specific piece of work required to be done as a duty or for a specific fee
3. A workplace; as in the expression "on the job";
4. An object worked on; a result produced by working
5. The responsibility to do something
6. The performance of a piece of work
7. A damaging piece of work
8. A state of difficulty that needs to be resolved
9. A Jewish hero in the Old Testament who maintained his faith in God in spite of afflictions that tested him
10. Any long-suffering person who withstands affliction without despairing
11. (computer science) a program application that may consist of several steps but is a single logical unit
12. A book in the Old Testament containing Job's pleas to God about his afflictions and God's reply
13. A crime (especially a robbery)
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in jobs?
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words