Is jobs a Scrabble word?
Yes, jobs is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 13 points in Scrabble, and 16 points in Words with Friends
Jobs is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
17 definitions of the word jobs.
- Profit privately from public office and official business
- Arranged for contracted work to be done by others
- Work occasionally
- Invest at a risk
- The principal activity in your life that you do to earn money
- A specific piece of work required to be done as a duty or for a specific fee
- A workplace; as in the expression "on the job";
- An object worked on; a result produced by working
- The responsibility to do something
- The performance of a piece of work
- A damaging piece of work
- A state of difficulty that needs to be resolved
- A Jewish hero in the Old Testament who maintained his faith in God in spite of afflictions that tested him
- Any long-suffering person who withstands affliction without despairing
- (computer science) a program application that may consist of several steps but is a single logical unit
- A book in the Old Testament containing Job's pleas to God about his afflictions and God's reply
- A crime (especially a robbery)