Is jack a Scrabble word?
Yes, jack is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 17 points in Scrabble, and 20 points in Words with Friends
Jack is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
14 definitions of the word jack.
- Lift with a special device
- Hunt with a jacklight
- A small worthless amount
- A man who serves as a sailor
- Someone who works with their hands; someone engaged in manual labor
- Immense East Indian fruit resembling breadfruit; it contains an edible pulp and nutritious seeds that are commonly roasted
- A small ball at which players aim in lawn bowling
- An electrical device consisting of a connector socket designed for the insertion of a plug
- Game equipment consisting of one of several small six-pointed metal pieces that are picked up while bouncing a ball in the game of jacks
- Small flag indicating a ship's nationality
- One of four face cards in a deck bearing a picture of a young prince
- Tool for exerting pressure or lifting
- Any of several fast-swimming predacious fishes of tropical to warm temperate seas
- Male donkey
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in jack?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to jack:
There are 2 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'jack'.