Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Fouler
The definition of fouler, the meaning of the word Fouler:
Is fouler a scrabble word? Yes!
- adj. - Highly offensive; arousing aversion or disgust
- adj. - Offensively malodorous
- adj. - Violating accepted standards or rules
- adj. - (of a baseball) not hit between the foul lines
- adj. - (of a manuscript) defaced with changes
- adj. - Characterized by obscenity
- adj. - Disgustingly dirty; filled or smeared with offensive matter
- adj. - Especially of a ship's lines etc
Fouler is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in fouler: E F L O R U
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to fouler:
44 words found using the letters in "Fouler"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words