Is foots a Scrabble word?
Yes, foots is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
Foots is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
14 definitions of the word foots.
- Pay for something
- Add a column of numbers
- The part of the leg of a human being below the ankle joint
- A linear unit of length equal to 12 inches or a third of a yard
- The lower part of anything
- The pedal extremity of vertebrates other than human beings
- Lowest support of a structure
- Any of various organs of locomotion or attachment in invertebrates
- Travel by walking
- A member of a surveillance team who works on foot or rides as a passenger
- An army unit consisting of soldiers who fight on foot
- (prosody) a group of 2 or 3 syllables forming the basic unit of poetic rhythm
- A support resembling a pedal extremity
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in foots?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to foots:
There is 1 word that can be made by adding another letter to 'foots'.
- Y: footsy