Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, foots is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
1. Pay for something
3. Add a column of numbers
1. The part of the leg of a human being below the ankle joint
2. A linear unit of length equal to 12 inches or a third of a yard
3. The lower part of anything
4. The pedal extremity of vertebrates other than human beings
5. Lowest support of a structure
6. Any of various organs of locomotion or attachment in invertebrates
7. Travel by walking
8. A member of a surveillance team who works on foot or rides as a passenger
9. An army unit consisting of soldiers who fight on foot
10. (prosody) a group of 2 or 3 syllables forming the basic unit of poetic rhythm
11. A support resembling a pedal extremity
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in foots?
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words