Is flood a Scrabble word?
Yes, flood is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
Flood is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
Dictionary definitions of the word flood
The meaning of flood
10 definitions of the word flood.
- Fill quickly beyond capacity; as with a liquid
- Cover with liquid, usually water
- Supply with an excess of
- Become filled to overflowing
- The rising of a body of water and its overflowing onto normally dry land
- An overwhelming number or amount
- Light that is a source of artificial illumination having a broad beam; used in photography
- A large flow
- The act of flooding; filling to overflowing
- The occurrence of incoming water (between a low tide and the following high tide)
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in flood?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to flood:
Unscramble the letters in flood
There are 2 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'flood'.