Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Fibers
The definition of fibers, the meaning of the word Fibers:
Is fibers a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A slender and greatly elongated substance capable of being spun into yarn
- n. - Coarse, indigestible plant food low in nutrients; its bulk stimulates intestinal peristalsis
- n. - Any of several elongated, threadlike cells (especially a muscle fiber or a nerve fiber)
- n. - The inherent complex of attributes that determines a persons moral and ethical actions and reactions
- n. - A leatherlike material made by compressing layers of paper or cloth
Fibers is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in fibers: B E F I R S
2 Anagrams of Fibers
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to fibers:
65 words found using the letters in "Fibers"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words