Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Fiber
The definition of fiber, the meaning of the word Fiber:
Is fiber a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A slender and greatly elongated substance capable of being spun into yarn
- n. - Coarse, indigestible plant food low in nutrients; its bulk stimulates intestinal peristalsis
- n. - Any of several elongated, threadlike cells (especially a muscle fiber or a nerve fiber)
- n. - The inherent complex of attributes that determines a persons moral and ethical actions and reactions
- n. - A leatherlike material made by compressing layers of paper or cloth
Fiber is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in fiber: B E F I R
2 Anagrams of Fiber
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to fiber:
24 words found using the letters in "Fiber"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words