Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, exposure is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 17 points in Scrabble, and 19 points in Words with Friends
1. Vulnerability to the elements; to the action of heat or cold or wind or rain;
2. The act of subjecting someone to an influencing experience
3. The disclosure of something secret
4. Aspect resulting from the direction a building or window faces
5. The state of being vulnerable or exposed
6. The intensity of light falling on a photographic film or plate
7. A representation of a person or scene in the form of a print or transparent slide; recorded by a camera on light-sensitive material
8. The act of exposing film to light
9. Presentation to view in an open or public manner
10. Abandoning without shelter or protection (as by leaving as infant out in the open)
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in exposure?
7 Letter Words
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words