Is even a Scrabble word?
Yes, even is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
Even is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
14 definitions of the word even.
- Used as an intensive especially to indicate something unexpected
- In spite of; notwithstanding
- To a greater degree or extent; used with comparisons
- To the full extent
- Make level or straight
- Become even or more even
- Make even or more even
- Divisible by two
- Equal in degree or extent or amount; or equally matched or balanced
- Being level or straight or regular and without variation as e.g. in shape or texture; or being in the same plane or at the same height as something else (i.e. even with)
- Symmetrically arranged
- Occurring at fixed intervals
- Of the score in a contest
- The latter part of the day (the period of decreasing daylight from late afternoon until nightfall)
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in even?
1 Anagram of Even
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to even:
There are 7 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'even'.