Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Dippers
The definition of dippers, the meaning of the word Dippers:
Is dippers a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A Baptist denomination founded in 1708 by Americans of German descent; opposed to military service and taking legal oaths; practiced trine immersion
- n. - A ladle that has a cup with a long handle
- n. - A cluster of seven stars in Ursa Minor; at the end of the dipper's handle is Polaris
- n. - A group of seven bright stars in the constellation Ursa Major
- n. - Small North American diving duck; males have bushy head plumage
- n. - Small stocky diving bird without webbed feet; frequents fast-flowing streams and feeds along the bottom
Dippers is worth 12 points in Scrabble, and 14 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in dippers: D E I P P R S
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to dippers:
101 words found using the letters in "Dippers"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words