Is dippers a Scrabble word?
Yes, dippers is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 12 points in Scrabble, and 14 points in Words with Friends
Dippers is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
6 definitions of the word dippers.
- A Baptist denomination founded in 1708 by Americans of German descent; opposed to military service and taking legal oaths; practiced trine immersion
- A ladle that has a cup with a long handle
- A cluster of seven stars in Ursa Minor; at the end of the dipper's handle is Polaris
- A group of seven bright stars in the constellation Ursa Major
- Small North American diving duck; males have bushy head plumage
- Small stocky diving bird without webbed feet; frequents fast-flowing streams and feeds along the bottom
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in dippers?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to dippers:
There are 3 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'dippers'.