Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Decay
The definition of decay, the meaning of the word Decay:
Is decay a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The process of gradually becoming inferior
- n. - A gradual decrease; as of stored charge or current
- n. - The organic phenomenon of rotting
- n. - An inferior state resulting from the process of decaying
- n. - The spontaneous disintegration of a radioactive substance along with the emission of ionizing radiation
- v. - Lose a stored charge, magnetic flux, or current
- v. - Fall into decay or ruin
- v. - Undergo decay or decomposition
Decay is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in decay: A C D E Y
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to decay:
18 words found using the letters in "Decay"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words