Is decay a Scrabble word?
Yes, decay is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
Decay is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
8 definitions of the word decay.
- Lose a stored charge, magnetic flux, or current
- Fall into decay or ruin
- Undergo decay or decomposition
- The process of gradually becoming inferior
- A gradual decrease; as of stored charge or current
- The organic phenomenon of rotting
- An inferior state resulting from the process of decaying
- The spontaneous disintegration of a radioactive substance along with the emission of ionizing radiation
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in decay?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to decay:
There are 4 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'decay'.