Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Creole
The definition of creole, the meaning of the word Creole:
Is creole a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A person of European descent born in the West Indies or Latin America
- n. - A person descended from French ancestors in southern United States (especially Louisiana)
- n. - A mother tongue that originates from contact between two languages
- adj. - Of or relating to a language that arises from contact between two other languages and has features of both
- adj. - Of or relating to or characteristic of native-born persons of French descent in Louisiana
Creole is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in creole: C E E L O R
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to creole:
31 words found using the letters in "Creole"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words