Is counter a Scrabble word?
Yes, counter is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
Counter is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
13 definitions of the word counter.
- In the opposite direction
- Speak in response
- Act in advance of; deal with ahead of time
- Indicating opposition or resistance
- Table consisting of a horizontal surface over which business is transacted
- Game equipment (as a piece of wood, plastic, or ivory) used for keeping a count or reserving a space in various card or board games
- A calculator that keeps a record of the number of times something happens
- A piece of furniture that stands at the side of a dining room; has shelves and drawers
- A person who counts things
- A quick reply to a question or remark (especially a witty or critical one)
- (computer science) a register whose contents go through a regular series of states (usually states indicating consecutive integers)
- A piece of leather forming the back of a shoe or boot
- A return punch (especially by a boxer)
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in counter?
3 Anagrams of Counter
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to counter:
There are 7 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'counter'.