Is colour a Scrabble word?
Yes, colour is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
Colour is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
15 definitions of the word colour.
- Modify or bias
- Decorate with colors
- Give a deceptive explanation or excuse for
- Affect as in thought or feeling
- Add color to
- Change color, often in an undesired manner
- Having or capable of producing colors
- Any material used for its color
- A race with skin pigmentation different from the white race (especially Blacks)
- (physics) the characteristic of quarks that determines their role in the strong interaction
- Interest and variety and intensity
- The timbre of a musical sound
- A visual attribute of things that results from the light they emit or transmit or reflect
- An outward or token appearance or form that is deliberately misleading
- The appearance of objects (or light sources) described in terms of a person's perception of their hue and lightness (or brightness) and saturation
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in colour?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to colour:
There are 2 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'colour'.