Is cleaner a Scrabble word?
Yes, cleaner is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
Cleaner is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
Dictionary definitions of the word cleaner
The meaning of cleaner
21 definitions of the word cleaner.
- Free from dirt or impurities; or having clean habits
- Free of restrictions or qualifications
- (of sound or color) free from anything that dulls or dims
- Free from impurities
- (of a record) having no marks of discredit or offense
- Ritually clean or pure
- Not spreading pollution or contamination; especially radioactive contamination
- (of behavior or especially language) free from objectionable elements; fit for all observers
- Free from sepsis or infection
- Morally pure
- (of a manuscript) having few alterations or corrections
- (of a surface) not written or printed on
- Exhibiting or calling for sportsmanship or fair play
- Without difficulties or problems
- Thorough and without qualification
- Not carrying concealed weapons
- Free from clumsiness; precisely or deftly executed
- Free of drugs
- A preparation used in cleaning something
- The operator of dry-cleaning establishment
- Someone whose occupation is cleaning
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in cleaner?
7 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
1 Anagram of Cleaner
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to cleaner:
Unscramble the letters in cleaner
There are 8 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'cleaner'.