Is chips a Scrabble word?
Yes, chips is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 12 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
Chips is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
15 definitions of the word chips.
- Break off (a piece from a whole)
- Cut a nick into
- Play a chip shot
- Form by chipping
- Break a small piece off from
- Strips of potato fried in deep fat
- A small fragment of something broken off from the whole
- A triangular wooden float attached to the end of a log line
- A piece of dried bovine dung
- A thin crisp slice of potato fried in deep fat
- A mark left after a small piece has been chopped or broken off of something
- A small disk-shaped counter used to represent money when gambling
- Electronic equipment consisting of a small crystal of a silicon semiconductor fabricated to carry out a number of electronic functions in an integrated circuit
- (golf) a low running approach shot
- The act of chipping something
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in chips?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to chips:
There are 4 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'chips'.