Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, chips is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 12 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
1. Break off (a piece from a whole)
2. Cut a nick into
3. Play a chip shot
4. Form by chipping
5. Break a small piece off from
1. Strips of potato fried in deep fat
2. A small fragment of something broken off from the whole
3. A triangular wooden float attached to the end of a log line
4. A piece of dried bovine dung
5. A thin crisp slice of potato fried in deep fat
6. A mark left after a small piece has been chopped or broken off of something
7. A small disk-shaped counter used to represent money when gambling
8. Electronic equipment consisting of a small crystal of a silicon semiconductor fabricated to carry out a number of electronic functions in an integrated circuit
9. (golf) a low running approach shot
10. The act of chipping something
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in chips?
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words