Is hack a Scrabble word?
Yes, hack is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 13 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
Hack is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
Dictionary definitions of the word hack
The meaning of hack
16 definitions of the word hack.
- Cut with a hacking tool
- Be able to manage or manage successfully
- Cut away
- Kick on the arms
- Kick on the shins
- Fix a computer program piecemeal until it works
- Significantly cut up a manuscript
- Cough spasmodically
- One who works hard at boring tasks
- A politician who belongs to a small clique that controls a political party for private rather than public ends
- A mediocre and disdained writer
- A tool (as a hoe or pick or mattock) used for breaking up the surface of the soil
- A car driven by a person whose job is to take passengers where they want to go in exchange for money
- An old or over-worked horse
- A horse kept for hire
- A saddle horse used for transportation rather than sport etc.
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in hack?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to hack:
Unscramble the letters in hack
There are 6 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'hack'.