Is bobs a Scrabble word?
Yes, bobs is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
Bobs is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
12 definitions of the word bobs.
- Move up and down repeatedly
- Ride a bobsled
- Remove or shorten the tail of an animal
- Make a curtsy; usually done only by girls and women; as a sign of respect
- Cut hair in the style of a bob
- A former monetary unit in Great Britain
- A hair style for women and children; a short haircut all around
- A long racing sled (for 2 or more people) with a steering mechanism
- A hanging weight, especially a metal ball on a string
- A small float usually made of cork; attached to a fishing line
- A short or shortened tail of certain animals
- A short abrupt inclination (as of the head)
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in bobs?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to bobs:
There are 4 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'bobs'.