Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
12 Definitions of Bobs
The definition of bobs, the meaning of the word Bobs:
Is bobs a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A former monetary unit in Great Britain
- n. - A hair style for women and children; a short haircut all around
- n. - A long racing sled (for 2 or more people) with a steering mechanism
- n. - A hanging weight, especially a metal ball on a string
- n. - A small float usually made of cork; attached to a fishing line
- n. - A short or shortened tail of certain animals
- n. - A short abrupt inclination (as of the head)
- v. - Move up and down repeatedly
- v. - Ride a bobsled
- v. - Remove or shorten the tail of an animal
- v. - Make a curtsy; usually done only by girls and women; as a sign of respect
- v. - Cut hair in the style of a bob
Bobs is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in bobs: B B O S
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to bobs:
6 words found using the letters in "Bobs"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words