Is batons a Scrabble word?
Yes, batons is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
Batons is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
5 definitions of the word batons.
- A thin tapered rod used by a conductor to lead an orchestra or choir
- A short stout club used primarily by policemen
- A short staff carried by some officials to symbolize an office or an authority
- A hollow metal rod that is wielded or twirled by a drum major or drum majorette
- A hollow cylinder passed from runner to runner in a relay race
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in batons?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to batons:
There are 2 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'batons'.