Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Batons
The definition of batons, the meaning of the word Batons:
Is batons a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A thin tapered rod used by a conductor to lead an orchestra or choir
- n. - A short stout club used primarily by policemen
- n. - A short staff carried by some officials to symbolize an office or an authority
- n. - A hollow metal rod that is wielded or twirled by a drum major or drum majorette
- n. - A hollow cylinder passed from runner to runner in a relay race
Batons is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in batons: A B N O S T
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to batons:
71 words found using the letters in "Batons"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words