Is baton a Scrabble word?
Yes, baton is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
Baton is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
5 definitions of the word baton.
- A thin tapered rod used by a conductor to lead an orchestra or choir
- A short stout club used primarily by policemen
- A short staff carried by some officials to symbolize an office or an authority
- A hollow metal rod that is wielded or twirled by a drum major or drum majorette
- A hollow cylinder passed from runner to runner in a relay race
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in baton?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to baton:
There are 3 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'baton'.