Is bails a Scrabble word?
Yes, bails is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
Bails is a valid Scrabble word.
Bails is a word starting with b ending with s. Check our list of words starting with b ending with s.
Table of Contents
7 definitions of the word bails.
- Release after a security has been paid
- Deliver something in trust to somebody for a special purpose and for a limited period
- Secure the release of (someone) by providing security
- Empty (a vessel) by bailing
- Remove (water) from a vessel with a container
- (criminal law) money that must be forfeited by the bondsman if an accused person fails to appear in court for trial
- The legal system that allows an accused person to be temporarily released from custody (usually on condition that a sum of money guarantees their appearance at trial)
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in bails?
1 Anagram of Bails
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to bails:
There are 9 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'bails'.