Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, bails is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
1. Release after a security has been paid
2. Deliver something in trust to somebody for a special purpose and for a limited period
3. Secure the release of (someone) by providing security
4. Empty (a vessel) by bailing
5. Remove (water) from a vessel with a container
1. (criminal law) money that must be forfeited by the bondsman if an accused person fails to appear in court for trial
2. The legal system that allows an accused person to be temporarily released from custody (usually on condition that a sum of money guarantees their appearance at trial)
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in bails?
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words