Is arouses a Scrabble word?
Yes, arouses is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
Arouses is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
7 definitions of the word arouses.
- Call forth (emotions, feelings, and responses)
- Stop sleeping
- Summon into action or bring into existence, often as if by magic
- Cause to be alert and energetic
- Cause to become awake or conscious
- To begin moving, "As the thunder started the sleeping children began to stir"
- Stimulate sexually
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in arouses?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to arouses:
There are 5 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'arouses'.