Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Welds
The definition of welds, the meaning of the word Welds:
Is welds a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - European mignonette cultivated as a source of yellow dye; naturalized in North America
- n. - United States abolitionist (1803-1895)
- n. - A metal joint formed by softening with heat and fusing or hammering together
- v. - Join together by heating
- v. - Unite closely or intimately
Welds is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in welds: D E L S W
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to welds:
23 words found using the letters in "Welds"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words