Is washes a Scrabble word?
Yes, washes is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 12 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
Washes is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
21 definitions of the word washes.
- Clean with some chemical process
- Cleanse (one's body) with soap and water
- Cleanse with a cleaning agent, such as soap, and water
- Move by or as if by water
- Be capable of being washed
- Admit to testing or proof
- Separate dirt or gravel from (precious minerals)
- Apply a thin coating of paint, metal, etc., to
- Remove by the application of water or other liquid and soap or some other cleaning agent
- Form by erosion
- Make moist
- Wash or flow against
- To cleanse (itself or another animal) by licking
- A thin coat of water-base paint
- The work of cleansing (usually with soap and water)
- The dry bed of an intermittent stream (as at the bottom of a canyon)
- The erosive process of washing away soil or gravel by water (as from a roadway)
- The flow of air that is driven backwards by an aircraft propeller
- A watercolor made by applying a series of monochrome washes one over the other
- Garments or white goods that can be cleaned by laundering
- Any enterprise in which losses and gains cancel out
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in washes?
1 Anagram of Washes
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to washes:
There are 5 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'washes'.