Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Vested
The definition of vested, the meaning of the word Vested:
Is vested a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Provide with power and authority
- v. - Place (authority, property, or rights) in the control of a person or group of persons
- v. - Become legally vested
- v. - Clothe oneself in ecclesiastical garments
- v. - Clothe formally; especially in ecclesiastical robes
- adj. - Fixed and absolute and without contingency
Vested is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in vested: D E E S T V
1 Anagram of Vested
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to vested:
28 words found using the letters in "Vested"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words