Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Twang
The definition of twang, the meaning of the word Twang:
Is twang a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A sharp vibrating sound (as of a plucked string)
- n. - Exaggerated nasality in speech (as in some regional dialects)
- v. - Cause to sound with a twang
- v. - Sound with a twang
- v. - Twitch or throb with pain
- v. - Pluck (strings of an instrument)
- v. - Pronounce with a nasal twang
Twang is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in twang: A G N T W
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to twang:
23 words found using the letters in "Twang"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words