Is tucks a Scrabble word?
Yes, tucks is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
Tucks is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
Dictionary definitions of the word tucks
The meaning of tucks
7 definitions of the word tucks.
- Fit snugly into
- Make a tuck or several folds in
- Draw together into folds or puckers
- Eatables (especially sweets)
- (sports) a bodily position adopted in some sports (such as diving or skiing) in which the knees are bent and the thighs are drawn close to the chest
- A narrow flattened pleat or fold that is stitched in place
- A straight sword with a narrow blade and two edges
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in tucks?
5 Letter Words
1 Anagram of Tucks
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to tucks:
Unscramble the letters in tucks
There is 1 word that can be made by adding another letter to 'tucks'.