Is tuck a Scrabble word?
Yes, tuck is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
Tuck is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
Dictionary definitions of the word tuck
The meaning of tuck
7 definitions of the word tuck.
- Fit snugly into
- Make a tuck or several folds in
- Draw together into folds or puckers
- Eatables (especially sweets)
- (sports) a bodily position adopted in some sports (such as diving or skiing) in which the knees are bent and the thighs are drawn close to the chest
- A narrow flattened pleat or fold that is stitched in place
- A straight sword with a narrow blade and two edges
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in tuck?
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to tuck:
Unscramble the letters in tuck
There are 2 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'tuck'.