Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
11 Definitions of Troll
The definition of troll, the meaning of the word Troll:
Is troll a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - (Scandanavian folklore) a supernatural creature (either a dwarf or a giant) that is supposed to live in caves or in the mountains
- n. - A partsong in which voices follow each other; one voice starts and others join in one after another until all are singing different parts of the song at the same time
- n. - A fisherman's lure that is used in trolling
- n. - Angling by drawing a baited line through the water
- v. - Circulate, move around
- v. - Cause to move round and round
- v. - Sing the parts of (a round) in succession
- v. - Angle with a hook and line drawn through the water
- v. - Sing loudly and without inhibition
- v. - Praise or celebrate in song
- v. - Speak or recite rapidly or in a rolling voice
Troll is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in troll: L L O R T
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to troll:
10 words found using the letters in "Troll"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words