Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Timing
The definition of timing, the meaning of the word Timing:
Is timing a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The time when something happens
- n. - The regulation of occurrence, pace, or coordination to achieve a desired effect (as in music, theater, athletics, mechanics)
- v. - Measure the time or duration of an event or action or the person who performs an action in a certain period of time
- v. - Assign a time for an activity or event
- v. - Set the speed, duration, or execution of
- v. - Regulate or set the time of
- v. - Adjust so that a force is applied and an action occurs at the desired time
Timing is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in timing: G I I M N T
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to timing:
14 words found using the letters in "Timing"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words