Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Tempered
The definition of tempered, the meaning of the word Tempered:
Is tempered a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Bring to a desired consistency, texture, or hardness by a process of gradually heating and cooling
- v. - Harden by reheating and cooling in oil
- v. - Adjust the pitch (of pianos)
- v. - Make more temperate, acceptable, or suitable by adding something else; moderate
- v. - Restrain
- adj. - Made hard or flexible or resilient especially by heat treatment
- adj. - Adjusted or attuned by adding a counterbalancing element
Tempered is worth 13 points in Scrabble, and 15 points in Words with Friends
There are 8 letters in tempered: D E E E M P R T
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to tempered:
80 words found using the letters in "Tempered"
7 Letter Words
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words