Is styles a Scrabble word?
Yes, styles is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
Styles is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
12 definitions of the word styles.
- Designate by an identifying term
- Make consistent with a certain fashion or style
- Make consistent with certain rules of style
- How something is done or how it happens
- A way of expressing something (in language or art or music etc.) that is characteristic of a particular person or group of people or period
- A particular kind (as to appearance)
- The popular taste at a given time
- (botany) the narrow elongated part of the pistil between the ovary and the stigma
- Editorial directions to be followed in spelling and punctuation and capitalization and typographical display
- Distinctive and stylish elegance
- A pointed tool for writing or drawing or engraving
- A slender bristlelike or tubular process
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in styles?
1 Anagram of Styles
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to styles:
There are 5 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'styles'.