Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Stumps
The definition of stumps, the meaning of the word Stumps:
Is stumps a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The base part of a tree that remains standing after the tree has been felled
- n. - The part of a limb or tooth that remains after the rest is removed
- n. - (cricket) any of three upright wooden posts that form the wicket
- n. - A platform raised above the surrounding level to give prominence to the person on it
- v. - Cause to be perplexed or confounded
- v. - Walk heavily
- v. - Travel through a district and make political speeches
- v. - Remove tree stumps from
Stumps is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in stumps: M P S S T U
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to stumps:
36 words found using the letters in "Stumps"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words