Yes, shock is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 14 points in Scrabble, and 14 points in Words with Friends
Shock is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
17 definitions of the word 'shock'.
- Surprise greatly; knock someone's socks off
- Strike with disgust or revulsion
- Strike with horror or terror
- Collide violently
- Collect or gather into shocks
- Subject to electrical shocks
- Inflict a trauma upon
- The feeling of distress and disbelief that you have when something bad happens accidentally
- The violent interaction of individuals or groups entering into combat
- A reflex response to the passage of electric current through the body
- (pathology) bodily collapse or near collapse caused by inadequate oxygen delivery to the cells; characterized by reduced cardiac output and rapid heartbeat and circulatory insufficiency and pallor
- An instance of agitation of the earth's crust
- An unpleasant or disappointing surprise
- A pile of sheaves of grain set on end in a field to dry; stalks of Indian corn set up in a field
- A bushy thick mass (especially hair)
- A sudden jarring impact
- A mechanical damper; absorbs energy of sudden impulses
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in shock?
1 Anagram of Shock
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to shock:
There are 7 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'shock'.