Yes, settling is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
Settling is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
23 definitions of the word 'settling'.
- Settle into a position, usually on a surface or ground
- Bring to an end; settle conclusively
- Settle conclusively; come to terms
- Take up residence and become established
- Come to terms
- Go under, "The raft sank and its occupants drowned"
- Become settled or established and stable in one's residence or life style
- Become resolved, fixed, established, or quiet
- Establish or develop as a residence
- Come to rest
- Arrange or fix in the desired order
- Accept despite lack of complete satisfaction
- End a legal dispute by arriving at a settlement
- Dispose of; make a financial settlement
- Become clear by the sinking of particles
- Cause to become clear by forming a sediment (of liquids)
- Sink down or precipitate
- Fix firmly
- Get one's revenge for a wrong or an injury
- Make final; put the last touches on; put into final form
- Form a community
- Come as if by falling
- A gradual sinking to a lower level
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in settling?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to settling:
There are 4 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'settling'.