Is ruins a Scrabble word?
Yes, ruins is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
Ruins is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
Dictionary definitions of the word ruins
The meaning of ruins
12 definitions of the word ruins.
- Destroy completely; damage irreparably
- Destroy or cause to fail
- Reduce to bankruptcy
- Reduce to ruins
- Deprive of virginity
- Fall into ruin
- An irrecoverable state of devastation and destruction
- A ruined building
- The process of becoming dilapidated
- An event that results in destruction
- Failure that results in a loss of position or reputation
- Destruction achieved by causing something to be wrecked or ruined
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in ruins?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to ruins:
Unscramble the letters in ruins
There are 9 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'ruins'.