Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Pioneer
The definition of pioneer, the meaning of the word Pioneer:
Is pioneer a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Someone who helps to open up a new line of research or technology or art
- n. - One the first colonists or settlers in a new territory
- v. - Open up an area or prepare a way
- v. - Take the lead or initiative in; participate in the development of
- v. - Open up and explore a new area
Pioneer is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in pioneer: E E I N O P R
1 Anagram of Pioneer
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to pioneer:
78 words found using the letters in "Pioneer"
7 Letter Words
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words