Is pioneer a Scrabble word?
Yes, pioneer is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
Pioneer is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
5 definitions of the word pioneer.
- Open up an area or prepare a way
- Take the lead or initiative in; participate in the development of
- Open up and explore a new area
- Someone who helps to open up a new line of research or technology or art
- One the first colonists or settlers in a new territory
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in pioneer?
1 Anagram of Pioneer
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to pioneer:
There are 3 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'pioneer'.