Is palls a Scrabble word?
Yes, palls is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
Palls is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
11 definitions of the word palls.
- Become less interesting or attractive
- Cause to lose courage
- Cover with a pall
- Cause surfeit through excess though initially pleasing
- Cause to become flat
- Lose sparkle or bouquet
- Lose strength or effectiveness; become or appear boring, insipid, or tiresome (to)
- Lose interest or become bored with something or somebody
- A sudden numbing dread
- Burial garment in which a corpse is wrapped
- Hanging cloth used as a blind (especially for a window)
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in palls?
1 Anagram of Palls
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to palls:
There are 3 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'palls'.