Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
11 Definitions of Palls
The definition of palls, the meaning of the word Palls:
Is palls a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A sudden numbing dread
- n. - Burial garment in which a corpse is wrapped
- n. - Hanging cloth used as a blind (especially for a window)
- v. - Become less interesting or attractive
- v. - Cause to lose courage
- v. - Cover with a pall
- v. - Cause surfeit through excess though initially pleasing
- v. - Cause to become flat
- v. - Lose sparkle or bouquet
- v. - Lose strength or effectiveness; become or appear boring, insipid, or tiresome (to)
- v. - Lose interest or become bored with something or somebody
Palls is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in palls: A L L P S
1 Anagram of Palls
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to palls:
24 words found using the letters in "Palls"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words