Yes, palaver is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 12 points in Scrabble, and 15 points in Words with Friends
Palaver is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
5 definitions of the word 'palaver'.
- Speak (about unimportant matters) rapidly and incessantly
- Influence or urge by gentle urging, caressing, or flattering
- Have a lengthy discussion, usually between people of different backgrounds
- Flattery intended to persuade
- Loud and confused and empty talk
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in palaver?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to palaver:
There are 2 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'palaver'.