Is necks a Scrabble word?
Yes, necks is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
Necks is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
6 definitions of the word necks.
- Kiss, embrace, or fondle with sexual passion
- The part of an organism (human or animal) that connects the head to the rest of the body
- A narrow elongated projecting strip of land
- A cut of meat from the neck of an animal
- A narrow part of an artifact that resembles a neck in position or form
- An opening in a garment for the neck of the wearer; a part of the garment near the wearer's neck
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in necks?
1 Anagram of Necks
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to necks:
There are 2 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'necks'.