Is magazine a Scrabble word?
Yes, magazine is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 20 points in Scrabble, and 23 points in Words with Friends
Magazine is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
6 definitions of the word magazine.
- A periodic publication containing pictures and stories and articles of interest to those who purchase it or subscribe to it
- Product consisting of a paperback periodic publication as a physical object
- A business firm that publishes magazines
- A light-tight supply chamber holding the film and supplying it for exposure as required
- A storehouse (as a compartment on a warship) where weapons and ammunition are stored
- A metal frame or container holding cartridges; can be inserted into an automatic gun
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in magazine?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to magazine:
There is 1 word that can be made by adding another letter to 'magazine'.
- S: magazines