Is lying a Scrabble word?
Yes, lying is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
Lying is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
8 definitions of the word lying.
- Be located or situated somewhere; occupy a certain position
- Be lying, be prostrate; be in a horizontal position
- Originate (in)
- Be and remain in a particular state or condition
- Tell an untruth; pretend with intent to deceive
- Have a place in relation to something else
- Assume a reclining position
- The deliberate act of deviating from the truth
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in lying?
1 Anagram of Lying
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to lying:
There are 11 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'lying'.