Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Claw
The definition of claw, the meaning of the word Claw:
Is claw a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Sharp curved horny process on the toe of a bird or some mammals or reptiles
- n. - A mechanical device that is curved or bent to suspend or hold or pull something
- n. - A grasping structure on the limb of a crustacean or other arthropods
- n. - A bird's foot
- v. - Move as if by clawing, seizing, or digging
- v. - Clutch as if in panic
- v. - Scratch, scrape, pull, or dig with claws or nails
- v. - Attack as if with claws
Claw is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in claw: A C L W
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to claw:
7 words found using the letters in "Claw"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words