Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
10 Definitions of Labors
The definition of labors, the meaning of the word Labors:
Is labors a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A social class comprising those who do manual labor or work for wages
- n. - Productive work (especially physical work done for wages)
- n. - Concluding state of pregnancy; from the onset of contractions to the birth of a child
- n. - An organized attempt by workers to improve their status by united action (particularly via labor unions) or the leaders of this movement
- n. - A political party formed in Great Britain in 1900; characterized by the promotion of labor's interests and formerly the socialization of key industries
- n. - The federal department responsible for promoting the working conditions of wage earners in the United States; created in 1913
- n. - Any piece of work that is undertaken or attempted
- v. - Strive and make an effort to reach a goal
- v. - Work hard
- v. - Undergo the efforts of childbirth
Labors is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in labors: A B L O R S
1 Anagram of Labors
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to labors:
77 words found using the letters in "Labors"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words