Is labors a Scrabble word?
Yes, labors is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
Labors is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
10 definitions of the word labors.
- Strive and make an effort to reach a goal
- Work hard
- Undergo the efforts of childbirth
- A social class comprising those who do manual labor or work for wages
- Productive work (especially physical work done for wages)
- Concluding state of pregnancy; from the onset of contractions to the birth of a child
- An organized attempt by workers to improve their status by united action (particularly via labor unions) or the leaders of this movement
- A political party formed in Great Britain in 1900; characterized by the promotion of labor's interests and formerly the socialization of key industries
- The federal department responsible for promoting the working conditions of wage earners in the United States; created in 1913
- Any piece of work that is undertaken or attempted
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in labors?
1 Anagram of Labors
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to labors:
There are 6 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'labors'.