Is jumps a Scrabble word?
Yes, jumps is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 16 points in Scrabble, and 21 points in Words with Friends
Jumps is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
21 definitions of the word jumps.
- Move forward by leaps and bounds
- Move or jump suddenly, as if in surprise or alarm
- Make a sudden physical attack on
- Increase suddenly and significantly
- Be highly noticeable
- Enter eagerly into
- Rise in rank or status
- Jump down from an elevated point
- Run off or leave the rails
- Jump from an airplane and descend with a parachute
- Cause to jump or leap
- Start (a car engine whose battery is dead) by connecting it to another car's battery
- Pass abruptly from one state or topic to another
- Go back and forth; swing back and forth between two states or conditions
- A sudden and decisive increase
- An abrupt transition
- (film) an abrupt transition from one scene to another
- A sudden involuntary movement
- Descent with a parachute
- The act of jumping; propelling yourself off the ground