Is jump a Scrabble word?
Yes, jump is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 15 points in Scrabble, and 20 points in Words with Friends
Jump is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
21 definitions of the word jump.
- Move forward by leaps and bounds
- Move or jump suddenly, as if in surprise or alarm
- Make a sudden physical attack on
- Increase suddenly and significantly
- Be highly noticeable
- Enter eagerly into
- Rise in rank or status
- Jump down from an elevated point
- Run off or leave the rails
- Jump from an airplane and descend with a parachute
- Cause to jump or leap
- Start (a car engine whose battery is dead) by connecting it to another car's battery
- Pass abruptly from one state or topic to another
- Go back and forth; swing back and forth between two states or conditions
- A sudden and decisive increase
- An abrupt transition
- (film) an abrupt transition from one scene to another
- A sudden involuntary movement
- Descent with a parachute
- The act of jumping; propelling yourself off the ground
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in jump?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to jump:
There are 2 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'jump'.