Is jazzes a Scrabble word?
Yes, jazzes is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 31 points in Scrabble, and 33 points in Words with Friends
Jazzes is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
5 definitions of the word jazzes.
- Play something in the style of jazz
- Have sexual intercourse with
- Empty rhetoric or insincere or exaggerated talk
- A genre of popular music that originated in New Orleans around 1900 and developed through increasingly complex styles
- A style of dance music popular in the 1920s; similar to New Orleans jazz but played by large bands
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in jazzes?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to jazzes:
There is 1 word that can be made by adding another letter to 'jazzes'.
- R: jazzers