Is greys a Scrabble word?
Yes, greys is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
Greys is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
Dictionary definitions of the word greys
The meaning of greys
9 definitions of the word greys.
- Make grey
- Turn grey
- United States writer of western adventure novels (1875-1939)
- Queen of England for nine days in 1553; she was quickly replaced by Mary Tudor and beheaded for treason (1537-1554)
- Englishman who as Prime Minister implemented social reforms including the abolition of slavery throughout the British Empire (1764-1845)
- Any organization or party whose uniforms or badges are grey
- A neutral achromatic color midway between white and black
- Clothing that is a grey color
- Horse of a light gray or whitish color
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in greys?
5 Letter Words
1 Anagram of Greys
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to greys:
Unscramble the letters in greys
There are 3 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'greys'.