Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Goose
The definition of goose, the meaning of the word Goose:
Is goose a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Web-footed long-necked typically gregarious migratory aquatic birds usually larger and less aquatic than ducks
- n. - A man who is a stupid incompetent fool
- n. - Flesh of a goose (domestic or wild)
- v. - Pinch in the buttocks
- v. - Prod into action
- v. - Give a spurt of fuel to
Goose is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in goose: E G O O S
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to goose:
15 words found using the letters in "Goose"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words