Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Gilbert
The definition of gilbert, the meaning of the word Gilbert:
Is gilbert a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A unit of magnetomotive force equal to 0.7958 ampere-turns
- n. - A librettist who was a collaborator with Sir Arthur Sullivan in a famous series of comic operettas (1836-1911)
- n. - English court physician noted for his studies of terrestrial magnetism (1540-1603)
- n. - English navigator who in 1583 established in Newfoundland the first English colony in North America (1539-1583)
- n. - United States architect who influenced the development of the skyscraper (1859-1934)
Gilbert is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in gilbert: B E G I L R T
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to gilbert:
85 words found using the letters in "Gilbert"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words